Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Blue Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

I've had me an awful day. First, I got no breakfast. Not even a drink of water.

Even when Max asked with me, we still got nothing. I knew something strange was happening.

Then I had to get ready and go with Kristin. Early in the morning. With no breakfast. To the vet. I had to get my teeth cleaned, and one pulled. Ouch. I had to get an IV too. Scary.

The surgery lasted all day. Evie and Max waited for me to get home.

I think Max felt sorry for my big shaved patch where the IV was.

Even though I was still a little woozy, it was nice to sit in the sun. I told Max he had to be nice to me, or he would be next.

I think that scared him.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh poor Blue. I hope your feeling alright now...

Anonymous said...

Look Blue and Max! You made the list for worlds smartest dogs.

http://www.divinecaroline.com/article/22063/68520-boy--world-s-ten-smartest-dogs

Blue and Max said...

Border Collies? Smarter than Poodles? Max and Me don't know about you Tracie, but we've not read any Border Collie blogs worth mentioning!

Anonymous said...

Well I didn't say they got their facts right....