Sunday, April 25, 2010

What A Day!

First, Evie came to play today!!

But Max and Me knew we were expecting more company, so we were on the lookout.
Yep, our aunts Nancy and Loretta came over. Aunt Nancy let David help her cook a wonderful meal.

At least, Max and Me heard it was wonderful. No matter how hard we tried, we didn't get a single bite.

After they all pigged out, Loretta helped Evie and David work off their meal.

Or something like that.

Maybe Evie ran off with Loretta's dessert. Max and Me aren't really sure.

Later, Aunt Nancy taught David how to hit a baseball. Looks like a pop up, but not bad for his first fungo.

All in all, a very good afternoon.


2 comments:

Loretta said...

OH MY! It was a beautiful afternoon! I loved seeing Evie and David, they are growing up so fast! As for you 2 boys, I recall watching David and Evie feeding you from the table.....I thought you are on diets....must be like mine.... :) I LOVE TO EAT! What a wonderful life....

Tracie said...

Oh Evies getting big!

Hey Blue and Max are you on Facebook?