Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Walk In The Park

This morning, while Max and Me and Michele rested, Kristin took David on a walk to Wright Park. They got to go inside the conservatory, where David really liked all the pretty flowers.

He said some of them smelled real nice too.

His favorite part, though, was the fish. Glub glub!

Looks like all the fun wore him out!

Maybe next time, Max and Me will get to come along. We love that park!

2 comments:

Tide Chaser said...

Wow, pretty flowers David! You are so lucky to go do so many fun things! We are looking forward to spending Sunday with you and having an Easter Egg hunt, I hope you find more than your Mommies! I also hope you let me hunt with you, I may know where the good ones are! Hugs, Aunt Nancy

Loretta said...

David,
If you like the fish, you will really like coming to our house theis Sunday! I'll show you our big pond full of fish! I look forward to seeing you and your mommies!
massive hugs,
Aunt Ada