I think Max & Me have mentioned we've been banned from having McDonald's Cheeseburgers due to a doctor convincing Michele and Kristin that Max & Me shouldn't have them anymore.
Well. On Friday, Michele tossed Max & Me a cow bone. Our doctor thinks they are good for our teeth. At first we didn't care for the cow bones and then their charms slowly revealed themselves to us. Cow bones last way longer than a cheeseburger. It's days later and Max & Me are still chewing on our bones.
Last night Max & Me took Michele and Kristin to Point Defiance for a walk on the beach. Max loves all the attention we get when we are out in public. One lady wanted her little one year old boy to pet Max. Max obliged and licked the little kid's hand when a hot dog suddenly fell off a grill. Max came really really close to making off with that hot dog.
Max is more adventurous than me. Max ran out into the water a bit. And then a wave splashed him, so he ran back to dry land. By the time we were done walking the girls, Max & Me were very thirsty. Max sort of collapsed on the ground and drank out of his drinking cup, while laying down. I'm more well-mannered than Max, so I do my drinking standing up. And I don't slurp.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Cow Bones Instead of Cheeseburgers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I could give my own opinion with your topic that is not boring for me.
Yutarets! kasagad bah!
Post a Comment