This is Max blogging solo. Blue & Me are currently fighting.
It all started last night over a bone.
Blue & Me each had our own special cow bone. We were enjoying them a lot. Our doctor says we should have one cow bone a week for our dental health.
Blue is always trying to dominate me. I'll spare you the rude things Blue does to me. I'm about twice as big as Blue, so I usually put up with his hijinks. Actually, I think Blue suffers from Little Dog Syndrome.
So, last night Blue thought he'd played a great trick by sneaking outside, with me trapped in the house. Blue then took possession of my bone. I watched this through the window. I was furious.
Kristin did not know the nefarious deed that Blue was doing, so she innocently let me outside. I gently walked up to Blue and my bone and stood there, quite clearly indicating I wanted my bone back.
Instead, Blue savagely attacked me. I defended myself as gently as I could. Soon all hell broke loose as Kristin and Michele rushed out to separate Blue from me. Kristin then took me inside, to comfort me, which is what you see in the badly focused photo that Michele took of the aftermath of last night's savage poodle battle.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Blue Bad To The Bone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment