Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Our Favorite Day of the Week.

Today Michele is home alone with Max & Me. That makes Wednesday our favorite day of the week.

This morning I helped Michele water the plants, while Max took a nap. Michele thinks it's funny to squirt water at me. I don't find it very funny. I do not like getting wet.

Now, Max, on the other hand, likes getting water squirted at him. When we go to the beach Max runs out in the water til a wave scares him. Me, I stay away from the water's edge.

Max & Me are hoping Michele will take us somewhere fun today. Maybe the beach. Max & Me have sort of given up hope that Michele and Kristin will ever take us to McDonald's for a cheeseburger ever again. Max & Me are starting to forget what a cheeseburger tastes like.

No comments: