This morning Kristin took Max & Me on a really long walk. Then, when we got back here, Max & Me and Kristin showed our Uncle how to make pizza dough.
That means tonight Max & Me are making pizza. We think one will be Canadian Bacon with Pineapple. The second one may have green peppers and mushrooms. I hope Max & Me got enough cheese.
The long walk and kneading dough had Max & Me in serious need of a nap by early this morning. That's Max you see curled up and snoring on his bed.
I think we'll leave Max snoring and my Uncle and Me might go get a key made and then drop in on Kristin. That's always fun. Those ladies who work with Kristin always make such a fuss over me because I'm so darn cute and cuddly.
Maybe Max & Me will make a video of us making pizza tonight. Stay tuned.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Max & Me Making Pizza Dough
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment